The Irish Council for International Students (ICOS) welcomes applications for membership from eligible organisations.
Conditions of Membership:
- Members should subscribe to ICOS' mission, values and objectives and accept its non-profit status.
- Members should have a legal identity in Ireland and have been in existence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Members should comply with codes of conduct and quality standards for the sector and be recognised by relevant authorities for example HEA, QQI and the Department of Education and Skills (DES).
- Members commit to actively support and promote ICOS' activities in their institutions and generally support ICOS through participation in meetings, provision of relevant information and willingness to serve on committees and working groups as appropriate.
- Members must not make inappropriate use of ICOS' name or logo or imply that their membership confers any kind of endorsement by ICOS.
- ICOS reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member failing to pay membership fees or against whom a complaint has been upheld.
- Formal letter of application to Director with details of organisation's activity over previous 2 years, e.g. annual report, audited accounts, publicity material.
- Availability to meet the board of ICOS and/or provide further information if required.
- Final decisions on membership will be made by the ICOS Annual General Meeting.
For more information please contact Sheila Power on (01) 660 5233
|| Fee €
| Large Institution
|| > 1,000 full-time students
| Small Institution
|| < 1,000 full-time students
|| Non-profit making
Note: There is no facility for individuals to take up membership under ICOS' memorandum and articles of association. The only individual members of ICOS are honorary members recognised for their role in the founding and development of the organisation.